Chain of Responsibility – Level 2 – Supervisors and Managers
1 Day 8:00am to 4:00pm
Course Start Date/s
TLIF0002 – Administer chain of responsibility policies and procedures
*NOTE: Courses only delivered on-site in your workplace”
Participant 3 (min) – 15 (max)
This course is designed for frontline Managers and Supervisors. In particular with understanding WA vs Heavy Vehicle and National Law (HVNL) and where roles such as lead schedulers/fleet organisers, packers, loaders and drivers or have influence over these roles. The course supports Managers and Supervisors to implement CoR compliant work practices. The courses are delivered face-to-face and include workbooks and tools to support an assessment of CoR compliance and enable supervision of CoR compliance systems in your organisation.
The Management training covered in this course directly relates to the nationally recognised unit of competency
This one day face-to-face training includes assessments with a series of written, verbal and practical based assessment requirements. A portfolio of evidence and workplace projects can also be used as evidence of submission and used during training to link and relate to your workplace and administrative controls to show review of your current policies, procedures and other documentation to gauge currency, relevant and ensuring they meet CoR requirements, and how or what can be amended or looked at to ensure roles and responsibilities can be communicated, understood and executed.
The outcomes of this course will enable the participant to:
- Explain CoR framework, policies, procedures and tools (WA VS HVNL)
- Ensure the Implementation of existing policies, procedures and tools in the workplace
- The ability to Review and update workplace procedures and tools to ensure they meet CoR requirements
- Understand and complete the required CoR related records, conduct analysis, document and reports outcomes and implementation needs
- Identify impacted roles within the work area and improvements
- Communicate responsibilities to the roles within their work area to ensure continuous improvement and compliance
The Chain of Responsibility legislation is contained in the Road Traffic (Vehicles) Act 2012 and the Road Traffic (Administration) Act 2008 and needs to be viewed in conjunction with the new regulations. The legislation is accessible on the State Law Publisher’s website:
Other useful links:
It’s a pre-requisite that participants in this course will have completed the Level 1 – Frontline Staff – Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures (TLIF0001)
On successful completion of this course, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment
A daily rate will be used should a client want to make a group booking.