2 Days 8:00am to 4:00pm (Min 6 Participants)
Course Start Date/s
Wednesday, 12 Feb 2020 – Thursday, 13 Feb 2020
Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 – Thursday, 19 Mar 2020
$365.00 per student
TLILIC0001 – Licence to transport dangerous goods by road
The dangerous goods bulk driver course will cover the following content:
- Transport procedures and documentation
- Classes and labels of dangerous goods
- Australian Dangerous Goods code and regulations
- Roles and reponsibilities
- The HAZCHEM code
- Stowage and segregation
Pre – Requisites
- be at least 18 years of age
- have basic level of english literacy and numeracy skills and knowledge to be able to complete written theory assessment and understand spoken instructions in the practical component
- Must wear fully enclosed shoes
- Must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI number). If you don’t have one you can create your USI at http://usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx, it only takes a few minutes.
Upon successful completion, participants will be issued a Statement of Attainment for the following unit of competency:
- TLILIC0001 – Licence to transport dangerous goods by road
Students must complete an online application with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulations and Safety in order to apply for a New or Renew their Dangerous Goods Driver Licence. Registration must occur within 6 months of the date of attending training.
Please go to the DMIRS website should you have any question or require more information:
A daily rate will be used should a client want to make a group booking.