- Increase collaboration within your team
- Encourage new ideas
- Boost the bottom line
Biased decision-making and a lack of diversity create a vicious cycle of stifled innovation and doing what we've always done. This session focuses on opening up the blind spot and learning about the various biases which exist and exploring tools and techniques to mitigate them.
What skills will I gain?
- Understand the critical importance of sound decision-making
- Evaluate personal bias and how they affect our decision-making
- Identify key areas to improve the decision making process
- Develop new strategies to mitigate our biases and make balanced decisions
- Application of Cognitive Framing and reframing
- Implement changes to support a healthy decision making culture within your team and organisation
- Knowledge of how to foster inclusion in the workplace
What does it cover?
- The biology of the brain and how our biases come about
- Why biases are almost impossible to identify
- Diversity and inclusion
- Cognitive framing
- Decision Making
- A practical tool to apply so we can mitigate our biases
Who is it for?
Current leaders, new leaders, emerging leaders, employees, individuals and volunteers