A lack of collaboration negatively affects organisational performance. Harnessing skills to create a desire for people to work together will improve the profitability and output of any organsation.
This module focuses on how to build empathy and a climate of psychological safety around you. Participants will walk away with an understanding of and ability to apply techniques to increase cohesion, morale and motivation.
What skills will I gain?
- The ability to demonstrate a deep level of Empathy
- An understanding of how to create Psychological Safety
- Understanding areas of importance to people and how to meet the needs of their colleagues
- The ability to manage relationships through applying the SCARF model
What does it cover?
- Understanding three levels of empathy
- Psychological Safety and the link to workplace performance
- The SCARF model and how to apply it
- The benefits of using the SCARF model
Who is it for?
This course is appealing to Aspiring, Emerging and Current Leaders, Business Owners, Salespeople, Volunteers and Teammates looking to improve their ability to influence collaboration. There is an optional qualification upgrade available, please enquire for more details.