Building Personal Resilience
Discover how your own perceptions are limiting your success!
When we approach workplace situations with the notion we can't influence them, our culture can often become toxic, or at best underproductive, with individuals deflecting responsibility to be part of the solution.
In this one day workshop, participants will discover how the lens we look through colours and shapes our behaviour and hides powerful actions we could take. One component of the day is helping people to understand how their own perceptions are limiting their success. We also share tools to allow participants to change their view of situations and achieve greater personal results when relating to others and tasks at hand.
What skills will I gain?
- Understand the basic application of the theory of Locus of Control
- Evaluate behaviours that are considered to be helpful or unhelpful
- Develop their ability to regulate their emotions
- Identify how to practically use the theory as a coaching/leadership tool to influence and motivate team members
- Implement leadership changes as a direct result of the learning
What does it cover?
- Locus of Control
- The Stockdale Paradox
- Ways to control emotions
- Richard Davidson's 5-3-1 model
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for Aspiring, Emerging and Current Leaders, Business Owners, Salespeople, Volunteers and Teammates seeking a greater understanding of how to achieve personal organisational success.