EMOTIONS ARE DATA - Building personal resilience
Increase personal power
When we approach workplace situations with the notion we can’t influence them, our culture can often become toxic, or at best underproductive, with individuals deflecting responsibility to be part of the solution.
Participants will discover how the lens we look through colours and shapes our behaviour and hides powerful actions we could take. One component of the day is helping people to understand how their own perceptions are limiting their success. We also share tools to allow participants to change their view of situations and achieve greater personal results when relating to others and tasks at hand.
What skills will I gain?
- How to take control of my environment
- Evaluate behaviours that are considered to be helpful or unhelpful
- Develop an ability to regulate emotions
- How to use the tools acquired to enhance self-regulation within the wider team
- Implement leadership changes as a direct result of the learning
What does it cover?
- The psychology of control in the brain
- New tools which can be applied to control emotions
- Strategies and models to enhance self-regulation
- Take home activities to ongoing build resilience
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for Aspiring, Emerging and Current Leaders, Business Owners, Salespeople, Volunteers and Teammates seeking a greater understanding of how to achieve personal and organisational success.