WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE DON'T KNOW - Influential feedback
How praise and appreciation improve performance
How to evolve feedback that works
Change behaviour through language
Gallup research suggests that the traditional model of feedback is ineffective. This course focuses on understanding why certain methods of giving feedback don’t work and a range of techniques to explore how to deliver helpful feedback that sticks, improves performance and enhances business results.
What skills will I gain?
- Understanding of how and when to give tokens of appreciation
- The ability to link helpful behaviour to personal attributes which reinforce positive behaviours
- Understanding the context of how we can change people’s behaviour by the environment we create around them
- Confidence in using contemporary feedback methodologies
What does it cover?
- The research behind why traditional feedback methods can be ineffective and unhelpful
- How to give praise that is meaningful and positively reinforce desired behaviour
- Attribution theory and how it can be used to influence behavioural change
- Ways to phrase feedback using hypnotic language for maximum buy-in
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for Aspiring, Emerging and Current Leaders, Business Owners, Salespeople, Volunteers and Teammates looking to build a culture of open, honest and straight forward communication with their peers. There is an optional qualification upgrade available, please enquire for more details.