Gallup research suggests that the traditional model of feedback is ineffective. This course focuses on understanding why certain methods of giving feedback don’t work and a range of techniques to explore how to deliver helpful feedback that sticks, improves performance and enhances business results.
What skills will I gain?
• Understanding of how and when to give tokens of appreciation
• The ability to link helpful behaviour to personal attributes to reinforce positive behaviours
• Understanding the context of how we can change people’s behaviour by the environment we create around them
• Confidence in applying the SBI feedback model
What does it cover?
• The research behind why traditional feedback methods can be ineffective and unhelpful
• How to give praise that is meaningful and positively reinforce desired behaviour
• Attribution theory and how it can be used to influence behavioural change
• Ways to phrase feedback using hypnotic language for maximum buy-in
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for Aspiring, Emerging and Current Leaders, Business Owners, Salespeople, Volunteers and Teammates looking to build a culture of open, honest and straight forward communication with their peers. There is an optional qualification upgrade available, please enquire for more details.