Leading Effective Teams
Cohesive teams collaborate, support each other and innovate to achieve success. This can only be built on a foundation of trust and psychological safety. This course explores the contemporary concept of Tribal Leadership and how creating familial type bonds and peer accountability rockets team performance. We explore how to create more trusting relationships and to work together to achieve success.
What skills will I gain?
• How to work collaboratively with others
• The structures required to create peer accountability and teams who work autonomously
• An understanding of the biological relationship between Oxytocin production, trust and team performance
• Strategies to increase Oxytocin production
What does it cover?
• Tribal Leadership
• The biology of the brain and how it links to human behaviour
• The presentation of research linking trust and high performance
• Activities and discussion pieces to increase teamwork
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for Aspiring, Emerging and Current Leaders, Business Owners, Salespeople, Volunteers and Teammates looking to improve the performance of their team. There is an optional qualification upgrade available, please