THE SECRET INGREDIENT - Leading effective teams
- Fostering teamwork
- Building trust
- Encouraging peer accountability
Cohesive teams collaborate, support each other and innovate to achieve results. This can only be built on a foundation of trust and psychological safety. In this course we examine how creating familial type bonds and peer accountability rockets team performance. We explore the science behind how trust advances performance and explore how we can enhance trust in our organisations.
What skills will I gain?
- How to work collaboratively with others
- A structures to create peer accountability and teams operating independently
- An understanding of the biological relationship between trust and team performance
- Strategies to increase trust
What does it cover?
- Aligning behaviour with organisational values
- The biology of the brain and how it links to human behaviour
- The presentation of research linking trust and high performance
- Activities and discussion pieces to increase teamwork
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for Aspiring, Emerging and Current Leaders, Business Owners, Salespeople, Volunteers and Teammates looking to improve the performance of their team. There is an optional qualification upgrade available, please enquire for more details.