- Understand emotional triggers
- Adopt strategies to manage emotions
- Adapt communication style
Forbes magazine reported that self-awareness has been sited as a key attribute to determine leadership success and organisational profitability. When there is a lack of self-awareness, we are unable to notice the impact of our own behaviour on others, which affects our ability to collaborate and drive the business forward. For this reason, we have created a course to explore how to attain a greater level of self-awareness and usable tools to transfer learnings into business success.
What skills will I gain?
• Ability to use self-awareness techniques in the workplace
• Identify thoughts that determine helpful and unhelpful behaviours
•Understanding how our interactions trigger responses from childhood
• Managing these triggers in an adult manner
• Develop the ability to effectively challenge staff on unhelpful behaviours
• Implement a plan to lead basic behavioural changes
What does it cover?
• The biology of the brain and how it links to human behaviour
• Cognitive Framing
• Leadership Communication styles
• The Johari Window
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for Aspiring, Emerging and Current Leaders, Business Owners, Salespeople, Volunteers and Teammates seeking a greater understanding of themselves, how they can achieve success by shifting their perspective. There is an optional qualification upgrade available, please enquire for more details.