THE SOCIAL BRAIN - Managing relationships
A lack of collaboration negatively affects organisational performance. Harnessing skills to create a desire for people to work together will improve the profitability and output of any organisation.
This module focuses on how to build empathy and a climate of psychological safety around you. Participants will walk away with an understanding of and ability to apply techniques to increase cohesion, morale and motivation.
What skills will I gain?
- An awareness of the different levels of Empathy
- An understanding of how to create Psychological Safety
- Understanding areas of importance to people and how to meet the needs of colleagues
- How to apply key strategies in managing relationships
What does it cover?
- Understanding three levels of empathy
- Psychological Safety and the link to workplace performance
- How to identify and mitigate the threat response
- Collaboration from the brain’s perspective
Who is it for?
This course is appealing to Aspiring, Emerging and Current Leaders, Business Owners, Salespeople, Volunteers and Teammates looking to improve their ability to influence collaboration. There is an optional qualification upgrade available, please enquire for more details.